Your privacy is important to us.
Fetch Digital Ltd (FDL) is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
Websites and applications
Cookies are used in 2 areas:
- We use Google analytics to track general site usage. This helps us to have an understanding of how well our site is performing. The vast majority of websites use this type of functionality.
- Cookies are also used as part of the system that runs the site. These are required by the system to make certain areas of the site work properly. They do not store any personal information about you whatsoever.
We DO NOT:
- Pass on any details about you to 3rd parties.
- Store any details about you, unless you have specifically sent us a message via our contact form.
If you are unhappy about our usage of Cookies, we recommend that you disable cookies in your web browser. The site will still work, but it is likely that certain areas may under-perform.
Our commitment to data security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.